I think that they believe that the way they live now will determine what their status will be during that 1000 years. I.E. if they live any way they want now they will be the manure shovelers in that 1000 years.
All the more reason to study, compare, and evaluate what you believe and why you believe it!
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
I think that they believe that the way they live now will determine what their status will be during that 1000 years. I.E. if they live any way they want now they will be the manure shovelers in that 1000 years.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
[ QUOTE ]
All the more reason to study, compare, and evaluate what you believe and why you believe it!
[/ QUOTE ]
John 3:16 says it all for me. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
All the more reason to study, compare, and evaluate what you believe and why you believe it!
[/ QUOTE ]
John 3:16 says it all for me. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
[/ QUOTE ]
Amen brother. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img]
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Bookmarks